Friday, April 4, 2014

New episode of Dimension Chat plus my Wrestlemania 30 predictions with Bill Apter

New episode of Dimension Chat 
plus my Wrestlemania 30 predictions with Bill Apter

This week I'm back answering your questions about Crowd Funding, how to deal with Facebook changes and promoting..plus a few fun ones. Thanks to Matt Barnes for hooking this up. Have a question? Let me know!




Then I was fortunate enough to spend some time with my long time friend Bill Apter. Those who are not familiar with Bill, he was instrumental in the success of Professional Wrestling. He was an iconic journalist and photographer for over 40 years and has covered events all over the world with every major star.

These are my Wrestlemania 30 predictions on Apters Alley!





No comments:

Post a Comment