Monday, September 30, 2013

You can watch "No Clowning Around" for FREE - HERE!!

No Clowning Around for Free




Hey guys, I released No Clowning Around in Dec of 2012. The film has grown a small following, people have Mumbles tattoo's and the characters recently debuted in the Dynamite Comics "The Living Corpse:Haunted" comic book, nationwide. 

If anyone would have told me, that suffering and dealing with depression and creating this film would have had this impact, I'd would never believe them. It really came from a horrible time in my life, the film is full of life metaphors of mine. I made this film for me...it was my therapy. 

I hope you guys enjoy it. I love Halloween and want to give everyone a small treats, so enjoy. It will be a limited opportunity, so watch it now.




No comments:

Post a Comment